What does it Mean to Be Royal in a Rich world?!?

"We were once Rich in the world, chasing money, cars, fashion and love. But now we are transformed and seeking the Royalty that comes with being an heir of the Kingdom. A Royalty that cannot be replaced with a Palace awaiting us. But for now… we will simply show the Rich what it means to be Royal".

Friday, March 4, 2011

Dreams are only Dreams until they become REALITY

Tonight I went with my company (<3) to see “Never say Never” the Justin Bieber movie. I must admit it was pretty actually really good. It was amazing to see what hard work and diligence could bring forth in your life. I wont tell you the whole movie but just in a nutshell; he was born of a teenage mother that was left after 10 months to raise him on her own. I could only imagine how hard that was, but she had loving parents that were there for her though it all. I’m sure she never imagined in a million years that God gave her a gift that would impact the world. Sounds a lot like Mary huh? Any ways to make a long story short he was a musician at the age of 2 and never stopped. He learned how to play instruments by ear and when he was old enough to understand, he knew music was his destiny.
Through the years, he would then sing on sidewalks, upload videos on youtube, sing at talent shows etc. Now we have a 16 year old that has inspired the world not only the teeny boppers but the 25 and older crowd. I sat in this movie and as I sang along to all the songs, laughed, and at moments wanted to cry because of this young boys passion, I could only think about my own life. What am I doing and how am I acting along with Gods plan to bring those things which He has given me a passion for to pass. I looked around at all my friends that are moving, shaking, and going to get it ,(I applaud and admire you all) and could only look within myself and ask God what my piece of the puzzle was. Not out of condemnation, but from a place of contemplation.
I was reminded of Jeremiah, a boy that was called at a young age. Jeremiah 29:11 tells a story of God reminding this discouraged young man that he had plans for him, not to abandon him but to bring him the future that he hoped for. If you go back 28 chapters before in Jeremiah 1:5-9 this is God setting the platform for Jeremiahs life…He tells Jeremiah that He has called him to be a prophet and to speak to the nations, telling them of Gods plans. And just like we all do Jeremiah says “who?, not me I’m only a boy…I can’t” (paraphrased), but God says I don’t care that your only a boy, I have PLACED my words in your mouth. We all have one time or another doubted ourselves, and said “who…not me”—I laughed because this is all too much of my own story. But today God said to me “yes, yes YOU, and I have put my words in your mouth and my plan on your heart”…So today I seek my father to find out that that plan is, and you do the same. Don’t worry about what you did in the past, not being worthy enough, equipped enough…Just know that just like God had a plan for Justins (or whoever you look up to) life, He has a plan for yours.
Don’t look to the left or to the right. Just stay focused on you and your father. Fix those things about yourself that are throwing you off course, put your blockers on, stay in prayer, and fight for the vision he has placed on your heart. If you don’t have a vision of your own, find someone that has one and help them see theirs through, and by sowing that seed, you never know what may happen for you! Stay blessed and be encouraged. Dreams are only dreams UNTIL you make them a reality! So to all those that inspire me;
Tashari, Young and Lizzie Chozen, Lorna Bradley, Pastors Ron and Gina, Breana Allen, Jamila Rauf, Jovan Rauf, Jana Rauf, Eddie and Jaszmine, Carmen M, Loves Creation, Without Jesus I Suck, Blameless, Mary P, Pastor Mike and Connie Smith, Allisha Edmonds…Just to name a few…Thank You!
With Gods love,
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment