What does it Mean to Be Royal in a Rich world?!?

"We were once Rich in the world, chasing money, cars, fashion and love. But now we are transformed and seeking the Royalty that comes with being an heir of the Kingdom. A Royalty that cannot be replaced with a Palace awaiting us. But for now… we will simply show the Rich what it means to be Royal".

Monday, March 21, 2011

OMG something GOOD REALLY did happen!!!!!

     So I woke up this morning, in not a great mood, but just a good mood. Thankful for life and I gave my day to my father and told Him to have His way. Got dressed and rushed out of the house. My day will begin by working alone, on a Monday, applications to run, angry resident to tend to, and unfamiliar faces with personalities that change on the drop of a dime. I got some bad news, and then some good news, and the day was like a sea saw, up and down. But I fought to remain in my happy place.

     I reminded my self that I am more than a conqueror, that God had me on Him mind no matter what the outside looked like. I had a few weak moments of  "nothing really good ever happens to me" and my questions of  "God where are you" I was sowing, giving my last to bless others, I was being faithful, but what about me...I was reminded by a VERY good friend of mine all the blessings that I had, and immediately was whipped back into shape. Sometimes even the strongest need a reminder.

     As a physical act of my inward belief, I posted a status on FB that said "Something good is going to happen to me today, something Really Really Good" to be honest it was totally against everything that I FELT on the inside. So anyways, to jump the gun a bit...I have been paying on this Singers Confidence Sewing Machine for about a year now. When I first put it on layaway it was $299.99. Every chance I got Whether it was 5 dollars or 20 I would put SOMETHING down on it. The sales person called me constantly like "ma'am are you planning on picking up your machine, its been on layaway for ever" then I would just go and put my 5 or 10 dollars.

     So today as I was leaving the mall (just doing some window shopping at a few of my favorite stores...shouts out to LOVES CREATION and LOVE SHACK in the Sanford Mall which I visit once every two weeks) I got an unexpected call that will forever change my life. The message says and I quote "Hi Sasha this is Sharon from Vikings Sewing Gallery, you have had a generous sponsor that has PAID OFF your NEW MACHINE in FULL, you may now come pick up your machine, thank you".

     We drove there SOOOO fast, I got there at exactly 9pm, ran to the back and immediately broke out in tears, said thank you God because He heard my silent cry. He knew I needed His love today, and in this very way he tells me, "be still my daughter and know that I am God" to some this may not mean much but to me this means the world and whoever that Generous Donor was I thank you with my whole heart. Thank you for allowing God to bless me and do it through you, thank you for your obedience. I WILL PAY IT FORWARD and that is my PROMISE!

     If your out there today and you were like me wondering why nothing REALLY good happens to you...keep sowing, keep being faithful, keep encouraging yourself and something GOOD WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU!



Blessings Always,

Sasha!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! great Story! some people dont think things like that can happen to them, but this story is proof that it can!!!!! im happy for you, i really am, and i cant wait for ur sewing machine to be a blessing to you, in correlation to the blessing you are to others.

    ReplyDelete