What does it Mean to Be Royal in a Rich world?!?

"We were once Rich in the world, chasing money, cars, fashion and love. But now we are transformed and seeking the Royalty that comes with being an heir of the Kingdom. A Royalty that cannot be replaced with a Palace awaiting us. But for now… we will simply show the Rich what it means to be Royal".

Monday, March 7, 2011

Just a Friendly Mid-Day reminder

There were two videos that caught my attention today. During the while card round on American Idol last week each contestant was asked to sing a song and by the judges critique they would be eliminated along with Americas vote. When I got to work the next morning my co-worker was ranting and raving about this young man. So of course I had to see this for myself. I remember this song being the song that got me through anxiety attacks, hardships, and gave me so much faith. I am so happy that he chose this song. So many forget at that level to include God and this was such a bold move for him to declare the name of the Lord like that! He KILT (yes i meant to spell it that way) it!!!! Remember we cant do any thing on our own and im reminded "that i need him right away"!


Another Video I'd like to share with you comes from the movie Pursuit of Happines. Anyone that watched this move was NOT the same after! Point.Blank.Period. And i'm reminded today not to let anyone tell me NO. The only person that is standing in the way of me and my destiny is SELF! And the same goes for you! So today….make a decision not to let anyone tell you no…if you can dream it you can do it, your dreams have power and you are the only one along with the anointing of God that can bring them to pass. Connect, reflect, and MOVE….”Aint no stopping us now” to all my go-getters…this ones for you!
Enjoy,

Sash

3 comments:

  1. Wow.... this is beautiful and that first video of a public declaration of his beliefs was just breathtaking.... very emotional. Thanks for posting these and for inspiring us with this new blog:) Love you friend!

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw it it made my heart smile...i had to share, two inspiring DVDs in one DAY! thats just M-Azing! Love you back friend!!! P.s. I sent you an email earlier make sure you check! Thanks for commenting...it made me HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete