What does it Mean to Be Royal in a Rich world?!?

"We were once Rich in the world, chasing money, cars, fashion and love. But now we are transformed and seeking the Royalty that comes with being an heir of the Kingdom. A Royalty that cannot be replaced with a Palace awaiting us. But for now… we will simply show the Rich what it means to be Royal".

Friday, March 4, 2011

When are Leggin's Appropriate?

I was presented with this question and the person will remain anonymous ;-)...but it was such a great question I think I should post it for all to see...so enjoy!


Question:

Sasha am I correct in saying that when you have on the leggings, jeggins etc; that you should cover your buttocks? I am asking because I see them worn without long shorts or tunics constantly. I am really sadden because I see young ladies wearing this type of stuff to church all the time, I feel that, that is inappropriate and not the place to be displaying your hips, or curves. Which is a fashion #fail to me. I may be a little old fashioned but wondering? Do not wont to be out of style but because I mainly go to work and church I just dont feel that all styles or trends or made for these places.

My Opinion:

Great question. While i believe that you should absolutely love the skin you are in. I believe that one should leave something to the imagination and church and/or work are the perfect places to start! When wearing leggins or jeggins or tights they look just as cute paired under a pair of decent length editor shorts, with a nice length tunic or over sized shirt or even capris as i wore tights with today matter of factly....now the question is what is a good length for tunics and/or shorts when wearing any of the above accessories. I say arms length touching your finger tips to be conservative but trendy. You can still be sensual, sexy, and covered! ;-) hope this helps!







Hope you enjoy,

Love,

Sash

For your fashion questions please email beautifulsongsofadonai@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment