What does it Mean to Be Royal in a Rich world?!?

"We were once Rich in the world, chasing money, cars, fashion and love. But now we are transformed and seeking the Royalty that comes with being an heir of the Kingdom. A Royalty that cannot be replaced with a Palace awaiting us. But for now… we will simply show the Rich what it means to be Royal".

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When love starts YOUNG it last FOREVER!!! The Lizzie and Blake Story!

    So Im riding in the car with my BFF and he’s playing this music by this Christian rap artist named Young Chozen. I am very particular about Christian Rap and only have a few favorites (Rhema Soul, “Uncle Reece”, Canton Jones, Lecrae…) Now over the years it has come a LLOONNGGG way, but we still have some ways to go. But this music was different, it made me feel good, it was music I could dougie too (im still learning though) ;-))), music that made me feel empowered and it was far from lame.

    Anyways so I begged my BFF to make me a CD,  ALL of them, I wanted whatever he had out. There was a song that caught my attention where he talked extensively about this 31 status woman that he was waiting for and refused to compromise his Christianity and would remain pure for, all while making the lyrics sound like something I could jam too.

    Little did I know this person he was speaking of would become my Kingdom friend and his soul mate for life. Their story brings me joy and encourages me to no matter what, continue to fight to do it GODs way. So today I bring to you “When love is young, it last forever” The Blake and Lizzie Story: her side!

    Maybe when Blake aka “Young Chozen” comes off tour we will hear HIS side…but until then…this will do!

Lizzie Young
  

Her Side: Unedited

“Blake and I met 2 years ago in LA, and just as soon as we met, we parted... I had no idea the guy that complimented my outfit at the Dream Center was soon to be my husband, I just went about my business and headed back to Australia! Feeling like Esther, in that year of preparation (the difference being I had no idea what I was being prepared for...) I went on a journey of aloneness with God, and little did I know this alone-with-Daddy time was setting me up for 1. leaving home, 2. moving COUNTRIES, and 3. marrying a complete stranger. Best journey ever!! Blake being on a journey of his own, we "crossed paths" again on Facebook December of 2009 and by this time, we both felt we were ready... For what, we didn't know, but were soon to find out! I ended up heading to the States to visit family right after Christmas and Blake kindly volunteered to spend the day with me in my stopover at LAX airport. By the end of this day, Blake had seen into a bit of my God-journey and gave his two cents (in a rap no less) as to where he felt my life was heading. As we hugged goodbye the holy spirit spoke to both of us that THIS WAS IT, but neither of us said anything as I left for Florida. Three weeks went by and in my travels back home Blake picks me up again... this time with a proposal!!!!! And gave me the 28 hour voyage home to ponder if this was the real thing. Lo and behold, it was and we began preparations for me to move out there in 6 months time. 

During those 6 months there was much planning around the time-difference to work in our daily skype conversations, and talks with our pastors and mentors about how to approach this season in the right way... A blessing was that due to our 1/2way across the world physical gap there was no opportunity for "accidental bump-n-grind", it was a solid 6 months of finding each other without the worry of slipping up. My personal convictions in this area were very strong, and as I had promised God not to date until He sent my husband, my heart was to honor that promise and not sleep with this man until he WAS my husband also! A lot easier when you live on the other side of the planet... When we were together a much more difficult mission, and though we knew it was a promise, it still wasn't a gift for that time. It was a struggle, but we managed to get by! The biggest weapon we put in place was COMPANY!!! Not wise to be together on our own late into the night... Lets be honest... And prayer. God gave us the grace to wait... Best gift ever! And now, 6 months into being married, the gift keeps getting better and better!

Its definitely not ALL a fairytale, haha, but the good makes up for the ugly... There is no bad when its a God thing. As hard as days can be, we walk in the knowledge that our God ordained it and blesses us as we walk it out!


So ladies if you think that lOVE is far away...stay focused on your focus and keep the faith...he may be CLOSER than you Think!




You can download more of Young Chozens music at www.schoolofswagg.com his new "Play Time is Over" features remixes from Rhianna, Eminem, Ludachris and many many more...and believe me it is FFIIIYYYAAA HHOOTT!!! OOHHH WWEE!!!! (young chozen voice) visit his website @ http://www.youngchozen.com/, http://www.facebook.comyoungchozen/ or www.facebook.com/lizzieyoung to connect! Look out for Lizzie's foundation to build young girls into strong women of  31 Status. Cant tell you all the juicy details but I can say theres more Info coming SOON! and I'm excited!





2 comments:

  1. do you know where I can download that 31 status song? i really like it but I can't find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete